*Please note the following change in the due date for your application:
All applications must be RECEIVED in the Haraldson office, on or before December 1
Download and print the PDF file above
Contact the Haraldson Foundation office
4747 Research Forest Drive, Suite 180, #257
The Woodlands, Texas 77381
E-mail the Foundation Administrator, Elizabeth Mills
*Applications must be RECEIVED in the Haraldson office, on or before December 1.
Will I qualify ?
1. Do you desire to obtain a degree from The University of Texas?
- If you are a high school senior, have you filed an application to attend The University of Texas?
- If you are currently enrolled in a University of Texas undergraduate or graduate program, can you provide proof of enrollment, or admittance, to a UT undergraduate, graduate school, Law School, or Medical School?
2. Have you volunteered in community service activities?
3. Have you demonstrated academic excellence?
- High SAT or ACT scores
- Top 10% of graduation class
4. Have you demonstrated leadership and character?
5. Can you provide documentation for financial need?
How much financial aid is offered?
Total Scholarship Award - $33,600
Distributions of $4,700 per semester for 8 (or less) consecutive semesters.
Loss of eligibility terminates scholarship. Students cannot be reinstated, or reapply.
Students attending less than 8 consecutive semesters at UT, can transfer remaining semesters of eligibility to a University of Texas graduate, Law, or Medical school only.
Students graduating early, and not attending a University of Texas graduate, Law, or Medical school, lose the remaining unused semesters of eligibility and their scholarships terminate with graduation.
Distributions are made only for the regular fall and spring semesters. Summer programs are not funded.
What is my responsibility to the Foundation?
You must forward a current UT semester grade report to the Foundation Administrator each semester.
You must maintain at least a 3.0 on at least 12 semester hours credit
You must continue to demonstrate high moral character and leadership
Failure to complete any of the above requirements will result in scholarship termination.